Rules for the processing of personal data and the using of cookies in terms of using of the website www.travelbeginners.com
The administrator of the website is Piotr Białek, ul. Świerkowa 11, 95-015 Głowno
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, it will block your rights to use the site.
The most important information:
- By subscribing to the newsletter, adding a comment or by contacting the administrator, the user provides his personal data to the administrator. The user’s data will remain confidential and secured and will not be disclosed to third parties without the clearly stated agreement of the user.
- The personal data are entrusted only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of the personal data.
- The website uses Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about website visits, such as displayed subpages, time spent on the website, or transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics services. As part of Google Analytics, demographic and interest data are collected. As part of the cookie settings, the user can decide whether agrees to the collection of such data or not.
- The site uses marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel. This is related to the use of Facebook cookies. As part of the cookie settings, the user can decide whether approves the use of cookie or not.
- The site embedes videos from YouTube. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube services. Cookies are only loaded when the video is played.
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation is Piotr Białek.
- The user may share his personal data with the administrator by filling the form available on the website.
- Providing the data is always voluntary, but necessary for the user to take action to which the form is intended.
- In accordance with applicable regulations, the GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation ) grants the user the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if such consent has been expressed.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated powers are described in detail in art. 16 – 21 GDPR. I strongly encourage you to read these regulations. For my part, I think it is necessary to explain to you that the above-mentioned rights are not absolute and you will not apply to all the actions of processing of your personal data. For your convenience, I have exerted myself to provide you with the rights to which you are entitled as part of the description of every individual data processing operation.
I would like to emphasize that you always have one of the rights indicated above – if you believe that in the process of processing of your personal data I have violated any regulation of data protection laws, you have the option of lodging a claim to the supervisory body (President of the Office of Personal Data Protection).
FYI, the administrator entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- TheCamels S.C.- to store personal data on the server, including the mailbox server,
- Persons who, when providing my services related to the technical support of the website, may potentially gain access to your personal data.
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of the appropriate protection and security measures required by law.
Security. I guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided. I oblige myself to take all security measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data. Personal data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Recipients of data. Your data may be processed by my subcontractors, i.e., entities whose services I use when processing data or when providing services or realizing orders for your benefit.
Contact. By contacting me via e-mail, you give me your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal information in the body of the message. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact.
Your data are processed in this case in order to contact you, and the basis for processing is art. 6 (1) letter of GDPR, or your consent resulting from the initiation of contact. The legal basis for processing after the end of contact is a justified purpose in the form of archiving correspondence for the purpose of showing its course in the future (Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR).
The content of the correspondence may be archived and I cannot clearly determine when it will be deleted. You have the right to demand the presentation of a history of correspondence that you kept up with me (if it was a subject to archiving), as well as to demand its removal, unless its archiving is justified due to my overriding interest, e.g. defense against potential claims from you.
Cookie files and other tracking technologies:
Google Analytics. I use Google Analytics provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. My activity in this area is based on my legitimate interest in the production of statistics and its analysis in order to optimize my website.
Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of my site. The information collected in this way is most often passed to servers in the United States and stored there.
Due to the fact that Google LLC has a registered office in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, it joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data required by the European provisions. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has found the adequate measures of data protection for companies certified by Privacy Shield.
You can prevent the data collected by cookies from being used and stored by Google, as well as Google’s processing of the data by installing a browser plug-in from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
If you are interested in more details related to the processing of data in the framework of Google Analytics, I encourage you to read the explanations prepared by Google: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
As part of the cookie settings available on my page, you can decide whether you agree to use Google Analytics or not.
Facebook Pixel. I use the marketing tools available on Facebook and provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. As part of these tools, I direct to you advertisements on Facebook. I carry out activities in this area based on my legitimate interest in the form of marketing of my products and services.
In order to send you personalized ads based on your activity on my site, I implemented on my page Facebook’s Pixel, which automatically collects information about your activity on my site such as viewed subpages. The information collected in this way is usually passed to the Facebook server in the United States and stored there.
Due to the fact that Facebook Inc. has a registered office in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, it joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data required by a European provisions. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has found the adequate measures of data protection for companies certified by Privacy Shield.
As part of the cookie settings available on my page, you can decide whether you agree to use Pixel Facebook on your behalf or not.
Social media tools.
On my site I use plugins and other social media tools provided by social networking sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google.
While viewing my website containing such a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of social network administrators (service providers). The content of the plugin is forwarded by a given service provider directly to your browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, the service providers receive information that your browser has displayed my website, even if you do not have a profile on the service provider’s site or if you are not logged on your account. This information (along with your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of a given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, then this service provider will be able to directly assign a visit to my website to your profile in a given social network.
If you use a given plug-in, for example by clicking the “Like” or “Share” button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en,
If you do not want social websites to assign data collected during the visit to my website directly to your profile in a given website, then, before visiting my website you have to log out of this site. You can also completely prevent loading on the plug-in page by using the appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. blocking scripts
- YouTube videos – by watching such a video, you agree to the use of Google LLC cookies for the YouTube service
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include user’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and the operating system it uses. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used to identify the user.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administrate the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone, except those authorized to administrate the server.